Thursday, April 5, 2012

WATER FIGHT!!

After tutoring on Monday we had an all out, total warfare water fight!
I wasn't planning on being 100% involved with this activity! I'm naturally more reserved I guess you could say, but these kids kept getting me good! After a few soakings I thought, "Ok, it's on like Donkey Kong!!" I put the camera away and grabbed a bucket! This was one of the funnest things I've done in a long time! Denie and I were running in and out of the kids bathroom to refill our buckets as fast as we could. The floor was so wet the kids were body sliding from one end of the room to the other! I literally felt like a ten year old!

By the time we were finished I was soaked from head to toe! Here's me, Denie and Jules sopping wet. One of the kids took our picture can you tell? "Auntie, I take!"

On the walk home we were still feeling hyper. Denie asked us to do something silly and this is what she got!

Chest bump that failed. Haha..A perfect ending to a perfect day.

1 comment: